About Rolf Bodywork
Structural Integration is a series of bodywork sessions.
The goal of this series is to realign the body’s structure so it has better balance, increased flexibility, and improved physical abilities.
This work is focussed on creating long lasting and profound change.
The effects are seen in improved posture and felt in overall well being.
Benefits of Structural Integration
- Increased flexibility and co-ordination
- Improved postural alignment
- Relief from chronic pain
- Release of stored emotional and physical trauma
- Increased overall energy and stamina
- Heightened body awareness
- Improved athletic/theatrical performance
- 13 Mar 2018Can Rolfing touch your Soul?It jolted me one day when in the middle of a session, a client opened his eyes, and asked if I was touching his Soul. I didn’t have an immediate answer and have since been grateful for what has...
- 08 Mar 2018To stretch or not to stretch?Holding a stretch, especially before and after a workout, improves performance and prevents injury…or so we were all told…But now, after years warming up and down with toe touches, forward...
“Every time I have had a session with Jessica Silver I felt like new person, taller, stronger, younger by 20 years…like a snake coming out from old skin! As a Cirque du Soleil performer with a lot physical demands on my body, Rolfing gives me huge benefits! I strongly recommend anyone to have it..”
Jessica has skilled hands and a keen eye. She works deeply and effectively bringing new life to the tissues of the body.
What I liked best about Jessica was her touch. She engaged with a true eye and a true heart, much like an archer drawing back her bow and releasing to the target. I felt her work was clear, focused, and skillful. I would recommend her work to anyone interested in this important healing art.
An avid tennis player, I am able to stretch more effectively since working with Jessica, which helps me feel more comfortable in my body no matter what activity I’m doing. Her warm manner and knowing hands helped unlock years of stress and I credit her work for helping me be freer and easier in my body.
For years I had chronic back pain that I thought was a result of working at a computer. After the 10 series with Jessica, I learned that pain is not something I have to live with. Her work not only resolved my back pain but lengthened my toes, helping me to feel more comfortable walking and moving in general.
I have tried many types of body work (physio, massage, shiatsu, chiropractic), and I have found Structural Integration to be the most effective. After 10 sessions, the effect had such a profound impact that after four years, I continue to come once a month, every month, as part of my commitment to maintaining the health of my spine. I find Jessica to be deeply committed to her work. The way she works reveals an immense care and concern that has made it easy to develop complete trust and to let g…